Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some ATC's - from me.....

I love love love ATC's  but Im not always the greatest at them - It doesnt help that i have some friends who are AMZING at them...But anyway - here are two of mine...The first one is for the Theme "New beginnings" - made me think of a new day - so that was my inspiration - Handcut all the  windows and popped them out  so it looks like you are looking  out through the  window....


and then this one I just  love - the theme is FANTASY
I found this stunning image  of a fairy holding a fairy holding  a fairy   holding a fairy - Well-  you get the picture!!!


Cute pic  huh!!!  ANyway - thanks for stopping by - Might  just  do another RAK  at 140  followers!!
SO if you arent  following - make  sure you  join up!!   LOL  And if you are following - well you know you are already  in the running!!!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your ATC Lisa! Really love the fairy one...

Anonymous said...

Very cute ATCs - I'm the same with them, love the concept, but struggle with the creation lol! You've done a great job though!

Mandy said...

love that image...so whimsical...xxx

chrisw said...

Oh !theses atc are just devine!!can't wait to get mine!!and where on earth did you find that gorgeous fairy image

Anonymous said...

Wah wah I want one!!! Wow Lisa I love it. Wen will I c ya nxt to give u ur shabby atc's? Oh btw ur great at ur cards, u know I love em!

Belynda-Lee said...

That was me btw. Don't know why it did dat for.