Thursday, October 1, 2009

OKAY _ My followers winners ARE.....................................

First of all- My  overwhelming Thanks to my amazing  followers.  At the  end of August I offered a RANDOM  ACT of KINDNESS  hoping to get to 90  followers and the option of a second   RAK  if I got to 100!!!!   So  yesterday - the cut off I  HIT  128  followers - so my thanks to all of you!!!

So the winners are


Marisa -  CONGRATULATIONS  and   my second winner is






Leanne Lovett

Please email me  girls at lkamphuis@live.com.au so I can send your RAK out to you.

As a bonus I  also decided to draw a third   RAK   to another winner  because i ALMOST   got  130  followers!!



Treesa Young  -  Congrats  to you!!!!


NEXT RAK will be offered when I hit 140 followers!!!


5 comments:

Kary Sol said...

Congrats to lucky winners!

Ruth said...

Congratulations..I remember joining at about 97 so you have done well to get 130!! But then your blog is a pleasure to follow!

Marisa said...

Oh wow thanks so much, and congrats to the other winners...love your blog!

Treesa Y said...

woo hoo! Thanks Lisa... your work is awesome!Congrats to the other winners!

chrisw said...

congratulationas girls