Saturday, October 3, 2009

Im scrappin today.....

Im out  for tea tonigth  with  some gorgeous  girls so hubby i studyng all day so I am  scrappin....

here is a layout  I did for Bonsscraps  where my  lovely  friend SKye has  just  landed a spot on the  DT !!So deserved !! so Ill hang there and play  for a bit..Anyway - this layout is a sketch  from  fabulous Tam  who used to be my  physio in Melbourne  when I was in a very  very  bad way!!  What a small world  it  really is!!!



March to the beat of your own  drum......my son Daniel at Noosa last year.....

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg thats an awesome LO, love it all

Shell Turner said...

Hi Lisa,

Just wanted to let you know about a brand new site. Come along and join - there is a great prize on offer, drawn randomly...you gotta be in it to win it.

www.challengeheaven.ning.com

Enjoy your weekend :)

Shell

chrisw said...

gorgeous layout Lisa,love what you have done with the delish kits also!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO - love all the embellies you've used!