Friday, October 23, 2009

Embellish It - week 2

Okay - so scrapncraftwitht put the names of the  people  through to the  second  round and I made it .  WAHOOO_  Excitement  UNTIL.......   they put  up the next challenge and I almost passed out. So after I  came to - I had a think.....Create an embellishment to be used to decorate the outside of your  gift wrapping - red, white  and  green and  some wire.  SO I made a cute  chipboard gift tag  which  will be  attached  to a  bag  with a bottle of  wine in it and  THEN  afterwards they can  keep the little guy to hang on the tree...( If I can  give  it away!!!)  Cute huh!!!!  AND I was  first  in  the gallery for week  2 !!!!  YAY - Now I can sit back and relax!!!






Thanks for looking.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohoo congrats !!! love the idea of the gift tag / decoration! just beautiful !! xx Tina

CreativeMe68 said...

This looks very cute LIsa!!! Good Luck!!! Pick me I need a new Christmas decoration!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Lisa said...

What a beautiful embellishment! Love how it doubles as a Christmas tree decoration! xxx

donna said...

gorgeous Lisa! well done!

Brigitte G. said...

Heyyy Lisa !! aweeesome stuff !!
looove the gift tag :)