Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birds of a feather

I sat in fron of the TV  the other night and cut out lots of beautiful Graphic 45  papers so thought I would put them to goog use.  There isa  fabulous  competition  running over at the challenge chicks  with  some  cool challenges and AMAZING  prizes - You can check it all out here....

http://thechallengechics.ning.com/forum/topics/the-challenge-chics-xmas

The  first  challenge is a shabby  chic  challenge - YAY -  Love it.  I picked a photo of  some  of the challenge chicks that  I got to meet when I went to Perth in July...Thats why its called Birds of a feather - !  HAHAH -  Get it!!
Anyway - here is my layout






7 comments:

amanda73 said...

that is one awesome LO lisa, love it

Shell Turner said...

Hi There, Looking forward to seeing what you create with the challenges on my blog...now, I'm off to look at your gorgeous work on YOUR blog! :)

Tanya said...

It's just awesome!!!!!

Denise said...

This is so beautiful!!!! Congrats on all of the followers!!!

Marisa said...

wow awesome layout Lisa!!! I so have to get hold of some of that Graphic 45 pp....

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful,so much gorgeous detail and I love graphic 45 papers,I just don't like cutting them up....lol....

Anonymous said...

Love all your vintage elements!