Thursday, October 22, 2009

November Kits - here they are......

Hi all

Here are  the November  kits - If these all sell out - I will have more  up for offer.  I will warn you -  all  kits  SOLD OUT last  month so you need to email me  quick at lkamphuis@live.com.au  with the names of the  kits you are  after .  Some of them are One offs - so   first in best dressed....They are $10 and  a flat rate of $5  postage


BIRDLIFE



CARISSA



DAPHNE



ELAINE



IMOGEN



JOYOUS



MONICA


OLIVIA


QUE SERA



ROSE GARDEN - SOLD OUT



UMAR



VERONICA - SOLD  OUT



POLLY


Thanks for looking......

3 comments:

donna said...

those kits are awesome Lisa!

CreativeMe68 said...

Can I please buy Rose Garden, Carissa and Veronica please??? Is there a deal as I may buy some more if there is a deal??? Wink Wink Nudge Nudge LOL Luv Shaz xoxo

Kerry said...

Stunning kits!!