Friday, October 2, 2009

From screen to scrap entry

So  this months  FRom Screen to scrap  is inspired by a  movie I loved watching with my Boys - Night at  the Museum - Battle of the Smithsonian.  The criterion were this...
A  group  photo
yellow  or  gold  title
and  something inspired by one of the  figures  in the poster - I went with a  French  theme with  eifeel  tower stamps and  french  vintage  ladies  using my  beloved Graphic 45 papers again - Love  em



The  photo  is another from my trip to Perth  where I was lucky  enough to catch up with some of   my   kind and  beautiful online  girls!!  This will  go in the  album with the Birds of a  feather layout!!
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

WOW!!!!! Just beautiful!

amanda73 said...

absolutely stunning, i love your take on the challenge, just so much to look at, and an awesome job as always

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous Lisa, love all the flowers and embellishments

Kerry said...

Stunning...some much to look at and yet it doesn't loook cluttered.

Kris said...

Gorgeous layout as always Lisa, love those flowers too btw :)