Monday, October 12, 2009

I wish I was in Paris....

ve been playing at Scrap Boutique where  the lovely Emma   has started  on the design team.  I  did this layout  that  was inspired  by  pictures of Floriade - the flower  show in Canberra.  ANyway - these are  photos I have adjusted in Picnik and  used for the album I will one day  complete  of our  12 months world  trip - ALMOST  20)  YEARS AGO!!   Holy Toledo!!


REmoved for publication - OOps - sorry!!!!


Thats  hubby in the  bling  circle -  feeding his  face on a  ham roll!!!  LOl!
Gotta love Paris!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours in your gorgeous layout Lisa. And the flowers are just beautiful
Tracy :)
PS Been to Paris twice and I didn't like much - I think I must be the only one on the planet to not like it(:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW I love this...Love the colours and pp's you have used Luv Shaz xoxo

Kristi B. said...

Beautiful! I love the colors & all your embellishments. :)

Marisa said...

Fantastic layout Lisa! Love everything about it, awesome photos!

Denise said...

Oooooooo,,,this is quite beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those colours and your travelly embellies :-)