Thursday, September 20, 2012

Windswept....Attitude

At times we get major King Tides on the Gold Coast - my  kids love to go and  see them and see the amazing  damage it can do to our coastline....this photo was one of these events.  The wind was so strong we were lucky to not get blown off!!

I have used more of the  fabulous ATTITUDE papers  for this  layout - I loved the colours with the colours in the photo....

I have used the awesome  woodpanelled REBEL paper for my background....and then I love the TYPO on the Attitude Teenager paper so I inked the edges of the paper and adhered to the right side of the  paper.  I also used the \reverse side just peeking out from the bottom of the photo.  I love layering and how you can use smaller pieces of paper and  the double sides to get more out of your papers!  I also have the Attitude sticker sheet and I have used the sticker to add some  extra interest -  with the crowns at the top and the  gear chain at the side of the photo. 

I then made my own embellishment using a shipping tag and  inked with the Kaiser postmarks stamp and I added a real air mail stamp and a small rose.  I have adhered this to the  left side of the photo.



I  also LOVE  the unique ribbons  from My2angels and I loved the Hanging around  ribbon for this layout - running across the bottom of the layout.

I have also used two more shipping tags from the side of the photo to adhere my    Title too - I used the lettering  from the ATTITUDE sticker sheet .and of course I had to add some  twine and   two cute  charms - a little  bicycle and a boy


and here is the finished  piece!!



1 comment:

donna said...

That is awesome Hun! You are rocking these boy layouts xoxo