Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scrapbook Savvy cybercrop

Friday night I saw a facebook post for the Scrapbook savvy cybercrop and i actually felt like scrapping so I thought why not?

I was so thrilled that I actually  enjoyed  scrapping and  did some layout I didnt hate !  So here are a couple

Here is Taras sketch challenge......

I made the flower and the banner...with some old vintage fabric I had here....and the photo is me as a little tacker.  It always makes me laugh -  typical me - Pants down around  my ankles but still dancing and laughing!!!    Perfect!!  The lettering wasnt  quite  the right shade of pink so I wiped with my  trusty pinecone ink and it  matched  beautifully!!

Next was a  real challenge for me SaraN's  colour challeneg - it looked like something from  the Olympics....green and gold !!!  Holy Toledo - but  by the time I ratted through my stash I found a few things which led me in the right direction.  I chose this photo because it matched  the colour scheme - what do you think??



I also  managed to do Saras  challenge - a 5,4,3,2,1 challenge and my first  attempt  included washi tape as the paper and Sara said it had to be paper - so back I went and knocked out this one - I kinda like it and I made the washi tape banner.....



You have until September 6th to get your layouts in - so pop pver to Scrapbook savvy and  have a go!!

No comments: