Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Kraft it up

SO  after a long hiatus I am in the mood to scrap and today I did the Kraft it up challenge for September......I love it when you look at a colour challenge and think" this will be a challenge" and once you start  ratting  through your stuff( Lauren Bell, Sarah Hemmings and Donna White - that was for you!!) - it starts to come together .....here is the result of my playing today!!

Lots of bits and pieces and scrap paper and some cool washi tape and even some plumbers mesh!!!

Go take a look at Kraft it up  and check out the  great looking DT samples!!!!

4 comments:

donna said...

I actually don't think 'stuff' is the word that we normally use bahahahaha!
I'm glad to see you scrapping again honey
Loves you xxx

Unknown said...

Welcome back to scrapland. So happy you decided to make your return debut with the new colour palette at Kraft It Up! Your layout is AWESOME - I believe that scrapland might have missed you. Thank you for joining in with the challenge, hope to see you again.

Gina said...

such a cool page!..love the washi and mesh! thanks so much for joining in this month! :)

Helene Bogren said...

Love the way you put this page together!! And the photo is perfect for the color combo. Thanks for playing along at KIU!