Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some Fathers Day Attitude

My kids are truly fortunate  to have their Dad - he is an incredible Dad and an amazing inspiration for just about  anyone!  ... returning to university at aged 40  to become a Doctor - graduating with Honours and the University Medal - a truly  talented man and a fabulous  bloke to be married to.  

I decided seeing as though it was Fathers Day on the weekend I would scrap a layout about him and the kids - just a quick and easy one -  and I love the Kaiser ATTITUDE papers  from My2angels - It was easy to use them again!!!

Tracy also gave  me some funky little white gloss journal tags in a kraft bag  so I thought it would be great to decorate one of them and tuck it in behind the photo.  I used  some of the stickers from the ATTITUDE range and also  some  twine - gotta  love that stuff - you can use it for everything.  I also added one of the fabulous  camera charms!!  Im  going to get each of the kids to write him a little note about what they love best about him and these can sit in the  kraft envelope and he can pull them  out and have a read !!!



I also grabbed an old book page  to layer in under the photo to just to add some extra grunge feel to the layout.



This photo t was taken on the Pier at Hervey Bay so I used the alpha stickers  in the ATTITUDE range to  run "Hervey Bay" along the side of the photo.  I also used these stickers  sheet for the Title.




Great stickers on the sheet make it easy to add some fun banners and  tabs to finish off the layout.....



 
SO go take a look at My2angels and see the fabulous Kaiser ranges instore!!

No comments: