Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer is coming....

We are beach  junkies in this house - we love  packing up the car with towels, sunscreen, boogie  boards and balls and heading to the beach - we  have a few favourites but there are so many fabulous ones on the Gold Coast - we are spoilt for choice!!

Today Im going to showcase to you an older line of papers but  fabulous colours and versatile for many  occasons - Its Echo Park HAPPY DAYS

I had a few  different  strips and bits and pieces from the range so I thought Id show you a cool way to use the  smaller pieces in your stash and create a fun background for your photo.  I have torn the small strips into rough edged  layers and overlapped them, using small pieces to fill in the gaps.



I have then taken some of my Kaiser stamps - I have used Kaiser bubblewrap and Kaiser grunge

 stamp to add some additional colour and texture.  Its fine if you overlap your stamping - just use different colours  so they stand out from each other.  Tracy has a great  selection of INKS - take a look from stazon to archival inks to Tim Holtz distress inks!!!  And the prices are THE BEST!!!




I  have then used some coordinating stickers and chipboard and I have used the Echo Park alpha stickers  for the title.



I  have then added  my journalling and voila done!!!
 


I hope you like my  summer inspired layout and get into My2angels and take a look at Echo Park!!
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Military Challenge Coins
I enjoy a lot when the summer comes because our holidays just started.

Anita Bownds said...

love your page lisa...

Tracey said...

I love your page Lisa. Don't you feel good when you use up those leftover bits of paper. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Nice page Lisa...great use of those left overs!

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

It is one of the finest post thanks for sharing and just keep it up.

flights to Lagos said...

WOW! What a way to share your likes or dislikes i have not seen any where yet.

Luxury Villas Italy said...

I like the way yo shared such an outstanding post.