Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday cake wishes....

SO here is  some more  gorgeous Save the Date from kaiser.....from Teleahs  fifth birthday which we celebrated at Noosa....one of our favourite holiday spots!!


I  have used a plain pink background and added a  piece of Save the Date Streamers
then used the strips from the bottoms of the papers (clever huh!!)  to  add some more interest -  looks like  strips of ribbon.

I have also added a  length of pink ricrac - LOVE   ricrac!!




I have then  handcut a banner and adhered  that to both sides of the photo.

I have then added some clustres of flowers using Gardenias  and Roses ....



Tracy also makes the most fabulous  handmade embellishments and I was able to  include this little beauty on this page....The Pink Present charming chain.  These are available in all sorts of colours and I just love them!!!



I have then also made my own little funky banner  using offcuts and  decorated with buttons and cutouts and stickers ....attached to the green twine.




I used the square  from the HIP HIP paper and inked the edges  for my  title "Today I turn...5"


And here is the final layout.

No comments: