Saturday, September 8, 2012

Scrapbook savvy monthly challenge

HI all

Its a stunning Saturday here ....the kids are playing like superstars, the house is clean and  I am in the mood to make something.  This month  the Quote challenge over at Scrapbook savvy is very cool.  I loved last months too and it often solves my problem of a title!! 
Here is my take on the challenge



I like the colour scheme for something  new and I  got to rifle through my stash  of flowers ...which is always fun!!  Its actually one photo   but I cut it in half.....and some cool washi tape = how cool is that stuff!!

Here are some  close ups....



and a gorgeous  wire heart Ive had sitting here for ages - the colours were perfect.....and the  beautiful   blue letters were a  gift from the divine Ms Lauren Bell!!  She can give me her " no longer  wanteds"  anytime she likes!!!

 
Okay  lovelies - Im going to strike while the iron is hot and seee if I can throw together another one!!!!
 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

lol Well you need to come scrap with me more often! ;) This is gorgeous. Love that little wire heart too! xx

Barb said...

AWESOME!!! Love the colours together.

Sarah said...

Such cool page - great use of the colours too! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU :)