Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some unexpected Prima!!!

When you say Prima to me - I think of Pretty , floral, flowery, pastel types of patterns and  papers.  SO  I was happily surprised to see the Prima  Craftsman Collection - a fabulous grungy style  set of papers  perfectly suited  to the  boys in my life!!!

So for this example I have  chosen a   fabulous   background paper called Mechanic.  I have then used  the  fabulous Crafters workshop template and some Texture  magic dimensional magic ( awesome at only $4.99 a tube  )  to add some additional   texture to the page.....



I have then cut some Black box paper and torn off the bottom  to give me a rough edge.  I have then roughly  wiped  all the  edges with my ink pad.  Tracy has an amazing array of ink in store - my  faves are  the Tim Holtz distress inks!!


I have then added some  widgets paper across the  first piece of paper.  I also cut out some of the pieces from the Craftsman Engineer paper and used these as random addons  under the existing  layers of paper.

I have also used some of the  yummy  chipboard  COGS that Tracy has instore.  I  have colored these with my inks and a sponge and adhered them  to the  sides of my photo.



I also cut out a journal box and tucked it in under the edge of my photo. 


I have then cut some small strips of the Tim Holtz film strip ribbon .  I SERIOUSLY  love this stuff and its awesome for boyish  layouts - well its  awesome  for any layouts  and I cant get enough of it !!!!












I also used a  Kraft bag with white tag    for my journalling.  I wanted this to fit in with the grungy feel of  the papers so I used my distress ink and wiped it around the edges and across the front of the envelope and also the tag for  added  grunginess!!  To this I have added a gorgeous  spanner!!
How gorgeous is that!!!!!
and here is the finished item!!!




head over to My2angels and take a look at these fabulous papers!!

37 comments:

Watch Netflix Overseas said...

I just found your site and want to say what an enjoyable time to looking through to this post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

Kerala Honeymoon Packages said...

You have an outstanding blog just keep up to date on regular basis for the sake of readers interest.Thanks

Red Carpet Rentals said...

I just found your blog and want to say what an enjoyable time to looking through to his post thanks for sharing.

porf said...

excellent blog layout, good job

Grief said...

This post is very helpful for me.thank you very much for this post.Really really nice post.

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

Your all posts rocks now i am going to bookmark your blog so that i could get more updates.

Unknown said...

Okay I am also in hunt of Flash tutorials, since I wish for to learn more regarding flash, so if you have please post it here.

long island animal hospital

urdu novels said...

Wonderful'Its actually a cool and Beautiful Especially the backgrounds and colors! is amazing
novels free

Shahinur Rahman said...

BuyFollowersPinterest.com are 100% reliable. I can’t believe how fast the followers and likes I bought arrived! How do they do it!?

I bought 2500 followers and they were the cheapest by a long way. Buying Pinterest Followers is easy too, all you need to do is send a link to your account, it is really quick and easy. You can realiably buy Pinterest Repins, followers and comments from the team with absolute confidence

Please see this URL:http://www.buyfollowerspinterest.com

Buy Pinterest Followers
Buy Pinterest Likes
Buy Pinterest Repins

Bulk SMS in Mumbai said...

You are an amazing sharer. I like your posts and appreciate your efforts for making such crafts

telcan said...

Hi. wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading your blog. Do you have myspace? Maybe we could be friends.

India calling card

Unknown said...

Hello.This post was really motivating, especially since I was looking for thoughts on this topic last Monday.

Click Here

PS Daima said...

Amazing Post, I really like it. Thanks
leather cords

Pakistan Overseas Employment said...

i always wonder something new, informative & intresting stuff to read. ur post meet my all reading requirements. i must thnx to you for this. i req u to plz keep sharing quality stuff like that.

Harun said...

The free educated site for college dates and social networking. Fallterms has features like campus chat, live streaming with clasmates, classified ads, college news, student dicussions, and much, much, more!

So what are you waiting for? Your college life starts now!

Johnny said...

so cool great
tricka

rnd technologies said...

Your blog is very good.

rnd technologies said...

Nice blog

Anonymous said...

What a site! Really it’s nice and glamorous. I visit this site everybody should visit there. http://www.picsengine.com/

Custom Military Coins said...

Very Nice Blog.thanks for sharing.

selling used laptops said...

It is a very useful post.

sell your laptop for cash
selling your old laptop
sell used laptop

Air Force Challenge Coins said...

Nice Blog.thanks for shairng.

Custom Challenge Coins said...

Very Nice, :)

Lapel Pins said...

Great work,keep it up.

Lapel Pins said...

very nice shared,Thank you very much for sharing.

Kerala Tour Packages said...

Great work buddy :)

Watching Netflix Overseas said...

so cool great.. :)

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

Thank you very much for sharing a nice post,it is extremely good.

Braais said...

Your post is interesting and thanks for sharing

coal of africa
Anthracite
Barbecue

musa said...

awesome picture.really awesome.keep it up.thanks for sharing this awesome picture.

free mp3 songs to download

Unknown said...

Im from the Philippines and I really appreciate your post!

btw I like your collections and Im looking forward on your site!
Thanks!

order nolvadex online said...

Wow, nicely done. Well written post about Prima

Aliza Monae said...

Nice post. Your writing style is very beautiful and your article is very attractive. You share a very useful information that is very useful for a lot of people and it will also help for many people. Keep writing. Thanks for sharing.
check website status

Affluent said...

Affluent Properties is a realty co. that offers
condominiums for sale or rent in Makati, Fort Bonifacio, Rockwell and Mckinley Hill



MegaWorldproperties offers condo for sale or rent in One Uptown Residences, Uptown Bonifacio,Uptown Ritz,McKinley West Village,Viceroy McKinley Hill,Venice Fort Bonifacio,One Eastwood Avenue,Eastwood City,Eastwood Condo,Newport City,Forbes Town Center,Boracay Newcoast, 8 Newtown Mactan Cebu,Tagaytay Twin Lakes,Savoy Hotel,Belmont Hotel,Bayshore Macapagal,Greenbelt Hamilton,Paseo Heights,8 Forbes Town Road,Rent to Own Condo




Ayala Land Premier - Exclusive and distinctive living experiences in the Philippines by Ayala Land Inc. anvaya cove, ayala greenfield estates, ayala westgrove heights, Park Terraces, 1016 Residences, Santierra, West Tower, One Serendra, Garden Bridge, Nuvali, Bonifacio Commercial Lots, real estate, properties for sale, subdivisions, condominiums.





Proscenium Rockwell

Unknown said...

Nice post. Carry on.
All Ebooks For you

Unknown said...

Hey! Love this - I bookmarked it and shared it!

Check out my blog:

http://www.toombie.co.uk

Sherwani said...

This can be a great article many thanks for sharing this informative information.. Let me visit your blog regularly for most latest post.