Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some cybercroppin layouts.....

I was in the mood  for a  scrap last night  so did a  couple of layouts  last  night and one this morning....

Here they are


My  gorgeous friend  Ange and I - stayed up all  night at our challenge chicks  scrapbook retreat - Im hoping she moves to the Gold Coast - and we can  play  up again!  LOL



A challenge   at Crafting  in style  cybercrop...

and another




This challenge was to   take a  scraplift of a layout in the gallery and there is  this  amazing   scrapper Stace so I lifted one of hers -  changed the colours etc  - Great  style  Thanks Stace!!!

GO CATS -  I will  be cheering like crazy for my fabulous GEELONG  today in the AFL  Grand final - the kids have  decorated the  lounge room- - in blue and white of course!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you did have a productive night last night! Your LOs are looking great!

CreativeMe68 said...

Love the LO's Gorgeous...You are so quick that 3 LO's are nothing for you in a night!!! Would be great if Angie moved to the Goldy!!! Luv you both heaps and heaps Luv Shaz xoxo

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning elegant and beautiful! Just love all the details!!!!!!!!!

Stacey Young said...

Wowsers, thank you for scraplifting my layout!!!! It looks soooo great on your boys! Great to see the different colours too :)

Shell Turner said...

great layouts - I especially love the "our three boys" one...gorgeous colours!