Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Check this new shabby chic blog challenge.......

http://shabbychicbutterflysandbows.blogspot.com/

MY   friend Eve Shephard has put  together a  cool new blog challenge - styled for  vintage and  shabby   scrappers- Yay for me!!  She has very  kindly asked me to join her Design team so  each month  I will be providing one of the samples for the   new  challenges....and  even better - sometimes I will get to set the challenges!!!   WAHOOOOOOOOOOO  Double  yay for me!!!

Here is my layout  for the  first challenge -  all details will be revealed soon -  so  come and sign up as a  follower and tell Eve Lisa  sent you!!

12 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

A very chic' layout of you two shabby chics!!

Eve said...

hey lisa thanks for the plug ...great to have you on board with us ...love the lo too

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo wtg Lisa. Ooo I love shabby and your layout is gorgeous. Off to check it out now
Tracy :)

Liz said...

Brilliant and beautiful

liz x

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG This is just gorgeous!!! Congrats on the DT spot you are so talented!!! OHHHH I have those papers...I wish you would do online classes step by step please!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Cheryl said...

OMG this is absolutely stunning and so elegant,a fantastic LO and such beautiful details!!! I am so glad I put up the blog candy,I am finding so many gorgeous blogs.I haven't been able to scrap for months with the amount of cards I have had to do,but am going to love popping by your blog for some inspiration,it might force me to squeeze some LO's in!! Also congrats on the DT spot,I can see why you were chosen!! One last thing....lol....I love the scrap packs you are selling,I might have to get some when you are selling them again.
xx

Alicia said...

Gorgeous! I had my first attempt at shabby last week (inspired by you of course).

Congrats on the DT position.

xx Leish

amanda73 said...

love that LO you did as always stunning, i checked it out, signed as a follower, said you sent me, and i will take part in the challenges, im just starting to try shbby LOs thanks to your inspiration,

Jane Smith said...

Lisa, you so do shabby chic..your layouts are stunning! XXjs

BecM said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!
Love all the "bits" to look at.
Just beautiful!!

Treesa said...

Hi Lisa LOVE this lo..just gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Wow Lisa your layout is stunning!