Thursday, September 3, 2009

Look what Leanne is offering....

Okay - you know the  deal -  BLOG CANDY!!!!!!

My   great  mate Leanne ( I SO wanna  win this!!!) is offering blog candy on her PERSONAL  blog and on her SHOP  blog   so check them both out and this is what you can win!!!!!!

Leannes   blog  candy
http://leannethemadscrapper.blogspot.com
madabout scrappin  blog  candy
So make sure  you   go  to both  and  join up as a  follower - and tell Leanne Lisa  sent you!!!!
LOL!!!
Have a great day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting! thanks for sharing.

will you be joinig us for the blog hop with candy or do you just have something special coming up to celebrate with some candy? either way, shoot me an email scrap4ubysb@yahoo.com so i can send you the deet.

have a great day!!!

xoxo
sara

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, THANKYOU soooooo much for your beautiful comment on my blog. My dad has just been diagnosed with cancer and your comment just gave me a little boost I needed, so thanks once again, Tiff xx.