Friday, September 18, 2009

October kits - up and ready to go!!

School holidays start today so I am getting in earlier with my kits  so I am not trying to  fit it in the school hols with four kids  running  around!!  As usual- the kits are $10 each and $5  flat rate postage  no matter how many kits you purchase.  Email me at  lkamphuis@live.com.au with the name of the kits you are after.  They sell FAST !!  and some of these   are One of kits  so  it is first in best dressed!!

1. ABBA - SOLD OUT




2. Courtney - SOLD OUT




3. Clearwater  SOLD OUT




4.  Enya - SOLD OUT





5.ENID- SOLD OUT





6. FESTIVAL





7.  FAIRYTALES - SOLD OUT





8. Gloria




9.  Harriet - SOLD OUT




10. Lucille





11. Penelope - SOLD OUT




12. Quentin





13. Roberta
 - SOLD OUT




14. Tessa - SOLD OUT





15. Una






16. Vanessa - SOLD OUT



Thanks guys


WOW -  Only a few  kits  left - email me if you  REALLY  love one that is sold out -  some I can  get a VERY  close match !!


4 comments:

Jane Smith said...

Lisa, your kits are beautiful and amazing value..spent a little too much this payday but will be back for look when I am cashed up. Great value. Have a great week. XXjs

Lisa K said...

Wow guys = almost 40 kits sold - thanks so much for your support - I will have to start November kits and make them bigger and better than ever!!

jacqui miles said...

Hi I have tryed to send you about 6 emails trying to get some of your kits but emails are not getting to you my email is sjmiles@dodo.com.au could you please help me thanks jacqui miles :)

Krissy Christie said...

wow Lisa your kits are awesome!

Krissy xx