Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A cool sketch challenge - whats old is new again

I am determined to  do some more of my boys   photos - they are accumulating in number while I get stuck on  vintage, shabby  pretty layouts   - so  you  may  see a  few  more male  layouts for the  coming week.  I saw this sketch  at  http://whatisoldisnewsketchblog.blogspot.com/ and just loved it - so  did one  of my son Lachlan   playing  up the draama after a  wrestle at the beach -  so  dramatic I tell you what!!

here  is the sketch

and here is  my take on it...

" Oh  the  pain"
Thanks for looking!!!!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

lol.. cute photo and you did a great job on on the masculine theme of the layout!

amanda73 said...

this is awesome lisa, im going to have to give this a go

CreativeMe68 said...

Great colours and love the sketch!! Luv Shaz xoxo