Friday, April 24, 2009

OMG Its 40 ...its 40!!!!!!!




My followers has hit 40!!!!! Thanks Gayatri - you know what that means - time for my super RAK draw!!!!!Hmmm- that means I need to determine a sytem for drawing the big RAK winner..........stay tuned for that....

In the meantime - here is some stuff I got to do today - hubby is away in Melbourne for the weekend - so Iam scrap free !!!!! Just throw some scraps to the chidren from time to time and maybe get some sleep at some point....Oh yeah and Teleah has a fairy party on Sunday!!! Hmmm- so much to do and SO MUCH TIME!!!

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh so cool for you Lisa!! And even cooler for us...another RAK to win! Thanks for the goodies that I received today....Your a lil darlin! It was so great to chat to you today.
Have fun scrapping up a treat this weekend!
Luv Shaz xoxo

Alicia said...

Oh good, I can comment again on your posts (couldn't for a few days).
Firstly, the puppy is SOOOOOO cute!!
Some great work there on the LOs today!! It'd be lovely to have time to just scrap all day. Enjoy your weekend!

CreativeMe68 said...

So what have you got in store for us dear??? Come on I like a challenge....what do I have to do??? Luv Shaz xoxo