Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not much getting done....

Okay after a massive scrappin weekend I have hit a brick wall- the house needed a vac and the floors need a wash, the endless washing apparently needs to be folded and put away, I have to go ans pick up new glasses, I ahve DT stuff and ATCs to do and nothing is happening. Teleah is having a picnic with her teddies, dogs and babies so I have made her a plate with cute up Kiwi, fruit sticks, bickies and a baby meringue.....Hmmm then I have to think about something for tea and get some shirts ironed for Shane!!!!! Man - makes me wish I felt like scrappin!!!!

I have these tricky ATCs to make with an Arabesque theme - not ballet arabesque but Morrocan arabesque - have an idea in mind so need some mojo to pull it off. I also have to finish off a card class and do a DT kit and do a vintage class!!!
Hmm- GET OFF HERE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

lol busy busy girl!!
i have house cleaning to do, including 5 loads of washing to fold! when are the scrap classes at scrapbook cupboard? will see what i can organise with aaron :)

Belynda-Lee said...

lisa omg, not sure if i'm right but did you get job at scrapbook cupboard?? Sadly i had to turn it down one of the teaching positions but anyhoo are you doing the circle journal at lss?? cos i think it was you i ran into on the friday 2 weeks ago. Not sure my mind playing games on me. xoxo

Lisa K said...

Yes Lyn - thats me . I realised too late that it was you also and Yes I am doing the circle journal - I had yours first!