Thursday, April 9, 2009

I love blog challenges....


I just love doing BLOG challenges - they make me try things I wouldnt ordinarliy and some of my fave pages have come from blog challenges and some of my friends run them now so got support my buds!!!! They include....Scrap n Art sketches, out of the hat blogspot, Chris card challenge at Born 2 create , white with 1, 123 challenge and last night I completed an entry for Black with 2 ....run by an old friend Eve. Here is my entry - you needed black with pink and orange, paint and 20 brads!!!

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

OHHH how do you do that so quickly!!! Its so lovely!! Love those Kaiser PP's!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Loobylou said...

Love that painted sequin waste strip- and I always love that you use flowers with such abandon together with photos of your boys. When I grow up I'll be brave like you

Rachel said...

Beautiful Lisa, Love how u used the bubble wrap and black paint. looks awesome! Good luck xox