Thursday, April 2, 2009

I GOt IT I GOT IT!!!!!

Well after about an hour chat with Lisa and Rhonda they offered me an immediate teaching position - I am so stoked - I can let them know my availibility and they will fit me in whenever i can - so I got enough stock to do 2 layouts for starters - they will be instore as classes at The Scrapbook Cupboard come May!!!!

Doin a HUGE dance

And then to top things off - Chrisw let me know I won her card blog so I am rapt cos her little gift pack was GORGEOUS!!!!!

Yay


Lisa

6 comments:

lexie said...

Awesome news Lisa done a little dance for you
Congratz on winning Chris's card blog
oxo

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Congratulation dear!Wow!Lots of great things happening for you,Im so happy to hear that!

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats to you!!! Your beautiful designs will fill the classes!!!! So happy for you Darlin!
Luv Shaz xoxo

vicmbee said...

wow!!awesome Just knew you'd get it..... Congrats

Amanda said...

YAY!!!! I am so super happy for you! Mwaahh!

Kathie said...

Congratulations to you!! Doing the happy dance with you! That is fantastic news....Enjoy it!
Kathie
xoxo