Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cybercrops this weekend.....

Oh my - Cybercrop city this weekend - we ahev the HOP TO IT cybercrop at UUproar 2scrapmore and All about you at Mad about scrappin and then there is also a cybercrop at Scrap of difference. I will be providing a challenge at each of them so come and join the fun!!!!

Thanks to the fabulous response to my kits too - they are all sold out bar one and its the very top photo !! So stay tuned will have some up in a few weeks. I am also sitting at 37 followers which means we are drawing closer to a fabulous RAK - once my followers hits 40 - there will be an extra special RAK draw!!!! SO join up to be in the running!!!

Ta for now

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG You will be a very busy girl this weekend won't you! Woo Hoo for 37 followers!!! We love your kits...Well I love your kits!!! Can't wait to get them! Just wished my mojo would return me to a creative place Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Hey I see your followers have got to the magic 40! Luv Shaz xoxo