Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Its all about the hair!!!

So  as my  kids get older  - so does your perspective on life change......and today mine is about HAIR!!!!

When I was at school I am  pretty sure  boys  didnt  even know  they had  hair - it was barely   washed let alone  brushed,  styled,  groomed  ,  PRODUCTed  like the males of  today!!  My  3 boys are   12 ,  11 and 9 and they spend all their time  looking in the  mirror -  FLICKING  their  heads so the hair falls  just  right!!  NOT LIKE  JUSTIN BIEBER  they tell me - Yeah right!!!!!

The  most  fun  about  this  new  phase in theor lives  is  the  scrapbooking  opportunities that present  them selves - I am  doing lots of my boy layouts about HAIR  and  journalling how they are  about their hair!!
If  Number  2 son had his way - it would never  be  cut - !!  Check  out how long it was in this  layout!!!



I used some of my  Twiddleybitz  goodness for this one...... the frame the  clouds, the leaves and the title are  all fabulous  Twiddleybitz  bits!!

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

my 17 yr old is the same........ his hair is his life lol(that and girls).....he has a hair straightener, which he will not ever go out with out using it lol... all the styling products you can imagine.......... i soooo know where you are coming from, although with my 6 its only Alex that cares about his hair

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love what you've done here with the tags and the off-kilter chipboard frame! Great layout!! :D