Friday, October 8, 2010

Its getting spooky around here!!

My  great  street   runs an awesome  Halloween  Trick or Treat  for the kids in our street .  Each year   my kids get excited organising what they are going to wear  and  what  masks  they need  so they cant be recognised!  LOL  Shane and  I buy  up lollies like  crazy people  because we are always scare we will  run out -  we get A LOT  of Trick or treaters......

Now that time of year is fast approaching again so its about time I pulled my  finger out  and  scrapped last years  photos - I usually  do one for each of the kids and then one for me....
Here is one of them.....



Now I know its not AUSTRALIAN   but you know what - WHO CARES!!!!  Seriously - the kids have a ball and our street has  become famous for the  amount of trick or treaters so I love that the kids will have this cool memory  of the fun stuff they got to do together as kids!!

No comments: