Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blah Blah Blah Halloween!!!!

Okay all you Naysayers - If you HATE Halloween and think its too commercial and too American - then look away NOW!!!!!

I never  felt much about Halloween  one way or the other - BUT  when we moved into our street four years ago - they have a Halloween street party  each year and its  grown in popularity  every year!!  My kids  start planning their costumes, we make and  buy   some decorations to spookify the house....and  at the end of the day its about Dressups and lollies - HOW CAN THAT BE BAD!!!!!
The  street all get into it and if you want to join in - you hang a balloon  outside your house and then from  5:00 we get the  spooks and  eeries coming to the door.  Shane stays back and hands out the lollies and I travel around the street  with the kids...Okay I may have a witches hat on and  cackle   every  so often!!

So these are  some of the photos  from last year and  I have  finally  scrapped them -  there are  such AWESOME  Halloween  stuff out there and I have to thank Leanne from Mad about  scrppin  for some of the items on these two pages,......esp  the  cool   embossing folder used on the chippie house!!






So  to those of you  who like to get a  little  CREEPY  - HAPPY HALLOWEEN 

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey Lisa!

I'm not into Halloween kids are too old now!love your layouts they are gorgeous and 'spooky' though!

chrisw said...

great layouts Lisa,my friend has a street party each year also so i'll be thinking of you this year while i'm there

Ness said...

I just love your Halloween layouts Lisa. We do the Halloween thing each year, Shannon's birthday is on Halloween so we have fab parties each year, so much fun!! Love Ness xx

nancy said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!