Monday, March 15, 2010

Very productive Saturday

WEll I had a lovely  day Saturday when Em baby  came over and we scrapped our  hearts out.....LOL

I finally  got to do the  kids   first day of school this year  using the divine October Afternoon papers.....Man I love them.  I have  always  found it hard  doing the kids school pic  but loved  doing these!!!  The only year all four kids will be at the same school.....snifff.....sob.....







And I also  got  to do another layout with the fabulous papers  I got  from uproar2scrapmore....my  delicious  girl at the beach......

Today I am off to spend  the day with  my  great  mate  from Tassie - and then they are coming for dinner -  could be messy!!!  And then on Wednesday we   get  6 more visitors come and stay -  great fun !!!!!


Have an awesome  day!!!

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

love all 4 of those Los, i struggle with school LOs too..... think of it this way lisa, count yourself lucky that teleah wasnt born a couple months later or she wouldve missed out on prep this year then the 4 would never have been at same school..... my 1st 5 were at the same school for 2 years... there only 6 yrs between them lol............ cant wait to see the LO of teleah at the beach, have fun with your visitors

Tracey said...

Gorgeous as always Lisa :)