Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OKAY - Some retreat layouts.....

I had a competition for how many  layouts I could do over the retreat  time ....I couldnt  include the class I taught,  the class I attended,  the mini album I made or the  2 cards I made.  I did  17  layouts in total and I gave one of them away ....so  here is a little bit of what I did.....

I know - a  bit differnt and a bit   bright for me  but great  for the kids album.  The only year they  will all  be at the same school  together!!  The  photo lifts up and I have  journalling underneath....



Two for my  baby  neice Elise -  she is  8 months  old....cute huh!!!
ANd we had another one born  just last night - wahoooooooooo- another baby girl.....no name yet



This was from a   kit  from enchantedscrapbooking - called Citrus  delights -  perfect  for Halloween  for  me!!!  And I got to use my  new  cuttlebug  folder - Thank Leanne -  MWAH!!!!!



And my cheeky  monkeys  at the  beach.....at  Currumbin Elephant rock......

I have also been working on some   class stuff   for Leanne at   madaboutscrappin.  I will be  teaching   a  vintage  class  for Leanne and you will get  to do  2  layouts and a card  using the stunning  Graphic  45 Le Romantique  paper range.....

Here is  a  sneak peek......


 

Okay - thats  probably  enough  for now...I  am working on some   new stuff so will be back with that  a  bit later.....

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

gorgeous LOs love them all lisa, esp the one of the 4 kids in their uniforms, so cute, elise is cute too............. i love the graphic 45 romantique pps, gorgeous, wish i was doin your class

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW These are all gorgeous babe, can't wait to see what you did for my CC challenge Luv Shaz xoxo

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pages Lisa! I never saw the halloween one at retreat .... super cool though .... just love how you've used the cuttlebug folder! Congrats on the new addition to the family too!! xx

WendyG said...

Loved seeing some of your LO done at the retreat Lisa they are great and I love the look of the graphic 45 paper, looks like a fab class

DebiJ said...

Wonderful pages Lisa...truly fabulous.

Marelize said...

Wow! 17 layouts! That's fantastic! Your layouts are all stunning Lisa! I think "Little Rascal" is my favourite. Such a cute little face! :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You have some wonderful layouts here Lisa :) Well done on getting 17 finished at your retreat! Congratulations on the arrival of a new baby niece too!

That romantic range looks bee-OOO-tiful. I must keep an eye out for it. Can't wait to see what you do with it.