Saturday, March 13, 2010

Out of the Hat entry

My  friend Amanda   runs  the Out of the Hat  blog challenge and I love  the criterion  this month
1.  three  different sizzed flowers 2. chipboard   and 3.  Fabric.

My  gorgeous friend Em gave me this  amazing adgesive material as  part of my birthday present - so I was able  to use some of it and a photo from my  dear friend Sharon and   the new  fabulous Smmoch spritz which it got  from uproar2scrapmore  so this layout is a  real  compilation effort!!

5 comments:

amanda73 said...

stunning lisa, love it all, esp that spritz, gorgeous work

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW this is absolutely gorgeous Lisa!
I just love what you come up with babe...Luv Shaz xoxo

Marelize said...

Stunning work Lisa! Love the spritz, the flowers and the cute photo! :)

RenaeW said...

stunning LO Lisa :) xx

Just a little bit Crafty said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS Lisa. It's all so soft and pretty.
Irene xx