Saturday, February 28, 2009

Up already

Okay so I didnt get home until close to 1 am and Shane was still awake watching Letterman with Clint Eastwood! So we sat and chatted for a while - silly fools! And now I am up again already - the house is beautiful and quiet. I am unpacking my scrap gear after going to D's last night!
I got to collect the gorgeous new Cosmo cricket Girl Friday papers - gorgeous - very rtro colours - I love em!! And also a funky new blackboard album also from Cosmo so might have to have a play with that!! We laughed and chatted and I made a start on 3 -4 pages!! Amanda cracked me up - she didnt even unpack -sat with a pack of goodies in front of her and talked and chatted and joked about her not scrapping!! I dont think I could do it!! Skinny Corinny only has a month to go until her bubba arrives - I dont envy her - that last stage of pregnancy is not so much fun. ANyway I will pop back later with my pages from last night - once they are finished!! ANd I have to draw my lucky RAK winner from my list of followers!!!!!! Watch this space!!!!!

No comments: