Tuesday, October 30, 2012

White with one.....for October

Hello again - today I am ging to show that i can get  challenges  done SOMETIMES>  There was a day  many years ago when I would have  had the whle list for each month and worked my way through them.....kids, work, family time all seem to have intuded on tat somewhat so Im going to enjoy the  bit of scrapping time I do get!!  This is a photo of my  beautiful family on Uranga Pier at Hervey Bay.....love the colours in the photo so  decided it was a good one for white with one....this months challenge is white with one and stars.....so I have white and yellow starry washi tape and a  cute felt star from My2angels !!
so pop over to white with 1 and check it out  - they have c some very cool sponsors too!!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the buttons! Looks fantastic! :D