Monday, October 29, 2012

And a couple from retreat....

Its a little sad but the best scrapping I get done these days is when I get to go on a retreat - Im lucky- I get to do a couple  a year at least and i  just LOVE them !!  Always a fabulous bunch of girls, late nights,  sore sides from laughing and a few new pages to add to my albums _ like I dont have enough!!!

This layout is a simple one but i love the colours and check out the cool  bird ribbon from the gorgeous Tracey Thorne!!



And then this one I did just for fun - loving the Charms Creations heart and some washi tape ( of course and a bit of leftover transparency I found in my stash!  We had a new underwater  camera and we were on holiday at Mooloolaba and we had so much fun taking shots of the kids swimming under water off the water slide!!



Okay - watch out - this is just the beginning I did 20 something layouts so there will be a bit of show and tell over the next week or so!!!!  Stay tuned!

No comments: