Saturday, September 10, 2011

And some more gorgeous Websters - lets celebrate......

So I did a huge blog post last week and had lots of new  show and tell and just as I went to press ENTER - it all disappeared - YES - dont we all just love that!!  Needless to say I had the  shirty pants with Blogger for a few days  so  here I am back again for another  go at it!!

Tracey at  My2angels  has an awesome collection of paers and amongst them are these super pretty and versatile  Lets  celebrate papers from Websters - lots of  gorgeous  colours and bits to cut out -   YUM 

here is another layout from teleahs  6th birthday party!!


So make sure you pop in and check it all out HERE - Tracey  is SUPER fast to post and  is  FABULOUS  at helping you source a product as I recently  did for a good friends wedding!!!

No comments: