Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our Little slice of Paradise Classes

I have been considering this for some time.  I  have done lots of teaching - for shops - in person and  on line and I  have decided its time  to start  doing it from  home as I have been thinking of it for some time now.  My thanks to those of you who  have asked me about classes - it  got me  going!!!
SO I am offering  two types of classes.  A beginners  class will involve the basics - we will work with your photos and  create a layout tailored to  suit you and your photos.  The second type of  class I am offering is a  vintage  layout - this will involves a  class  kit and will have  complete  step by step instructions.  These will  be run on a  Friday primarily unless you have a specific  day that suits you.   Please email me at lkamphuis@live.com.au for  details.

Thanks for your support as always.....

Lisa

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh lisa, great idea, wish i could come, but fridays are connors special ed days and only short. doesnt leave me enough time

Pauly said...

Mmmm, wish I lived closer! Lucky peoples that can go!

Mandy said...

sounds like a fabulous idea...you have so much to offer lisa...xxx

Angela said...

Oh Fabulous idea hun:) I look forward to making a booking;)

Mwah xox

Samantha Hauzer said...

Good for you Lisa! I'm just starting that up too, and I've just put a little ad up at the local shops this morning. I hope you do really, really well. (I'm sure you will :) :)

CreativeMe68 said...

Woo Hoo Congrats! Wished I lived closer babe!!! Your such a clever chickie!!! Love your work Luv Shaz xoxo

Marie McRedmond said...

Well, it's about time that you made this decision .... it will be a Winner - as you are!!! Well done for taking this on board, and I wish you all the very best for this new venture .... well deserved. Look forward to being part of your lessons later in May!!!! Luv, MuM XXxxxx