Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nana Vics digital cowgirl stamp

Nana Vics  digital  stamp - cowgirl.  I am constantly  amazed at the  fabulous  women and scrappers  that I can  call a friend.   Their  cleverness and  talent  is   inspiring.  The  fabulous Nana Vic is one of the most AMAZING   painters,  drawers and  ATC  creators  I know -  her stuff is  UNREAL!!
And luckily - she has  recently moved to creating her own range of  digital stamps and  the  first  one is available now  ....I LOVE  this range and think that it feels   a  void  in  the stamping world.....check it out  HERE......tell her I sent you!!!!

1 comment:

vicmbee said...

Thanks for the info Lisa will
pop by Nan's blog at a later time to buy as I have quite a few other one's to catch up on to colour and card, I'm looking forward to weeing other ones she draws..