Sunday, November 1, 2009

Space Robots Kit from Enchanted scrapbooking.....

The first of my  DT kits from Enchanted Scrapbooking arrived and I couldnt help myslef - started playing straight away ( how unlike me!!- LOL).  This  SPACE  ROBOTS   Kit is only  $14 and I  got three full layouts and a card  and the only   thing I added was  some brown  cardstock for the  tree and some  buttons!!!! Here are my layouts....









And I have enough scraps to make a card for my  nephews  birthday - How good is that!!!!

Check  it out here

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow, love the LOs you got from the kit.........i really should get me one of those kits, love it, love the tree in the 1st LO

Mandy said...

hey there lisa...love your pages girl...can you do me a favour and email me your addy so i can send you the flowers and charms...
mamdaray@bigpond.com
tried to email you but don't have your new one...oopsie!!!take carexxx

Em Stafrace said...

OMGosh these are fantastic am loving the tree in the first LO you are sooooo amazing my spec friend, and really nice to see some really bold work happening honey! you clever thang!