Saturday, November 14, 2009

And a couple more...

I have  some  class  stuff to get organised - I spent Friday in the shop - learning the Till ( OMG -  ) and I may  fill in  in the shop for a  few days  leading up to Christmas so that  could be  fun!!!!  SO  before I  move onto  starting my classes  here is a layout I did for Angies scrapn art    sketch http://scrapnartjourney.blogspot.com/



and a cool challenge for a  cybercrop over at Artypants http://www.artypants.com.au/.  You had to use 13 items and  13 of one of those items  and use  either the word  lucky or unlucky in the title....so here was mine - Sadly - 13  items on a page is   quite easy for me....I  chose to use 13 brads.....pretty  sparkly  kinda ones.....

4 comments:

Marie McRedmond said...

Hi Lisa ... something else you and I have in common - loving them there four kiddiewinks of yours!!! Lovely layout for the lovely kidlets .... C U soon. Luv, MuM XXxxxx

amanda73 said...

love both those LOs, esp the one of the kids...............awesome stuff from you as always

Anonymous said...

these layouts are stunning, I especially love the one of the kids, very cute :)

Mandy said...

really gorgeous lisa...i envy you how you can crank out so many beautiful pages....you must be so organised...I wish!!!!take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend...mandy...xxx