Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh!!! Look what I got.........



Okay  so now I have  to  do this.....

Here are the rules of this award


1. You can only use ONE word!!!

2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!

3. Alert them that you have given them this award!

4. HAVE FUN!!!



1. Where is your cell phone? handbag


2. Your hair? naturally  curly
3. Your mother? Marie

4. Your father? Terry

5. Your fave food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? not for sharing - LOL

7. Your fave drink? water right now

8. Your dream/goal?  stay in love

9. What room are you in?  my study

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking

11. Your fear? my kids going bad

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where you were last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? a boy

15. Muffins? some

16. Wish List Item? more $$

17. Where did you grow up? Glen Waverley

18. Last thing you did? cooked  tea

19. What are you wearing? trackies and top

20. Your TV? on

21. Your Pets? Daisy  dog and four kids

22. Friends? Beautiful and priceless

23. Your Life? happy

24. Your Mood? good

25. Missing Someone? family

26. Vehicle? Toyota Avensis

27. Something your not wearing? shoes

28. Your fave store? any scrap store

29. Your fave colour? pink

30. Last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? today

32. Your best friend? McGoony

33. One place that I go to over and over? my LSS

34. One person who emails regularly? hmmmmm - Mum

35. Fave place to eat? Ashmore steak and seafood




Okay - and now I have to pass the award and the  questionnaire to  5  fabulous  friends....FAR OUT    5 is HARD.....

Okay
1.  Emma  S  ( cos she  is gorgeous and CLEVER )

2. Sharon D  ( cos Ill get to see her next week)

3.  Debz - ( cos her blog is new)

4. Loobylou - ( cos she needs a lift and I  think of her often )

5.  Belynda D - cos she just  had a  beautiful baby girl.....

Im sorry to those of you I didnt  give it to  - I need to  do this about three times over!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Hun

Congrats on the award, I too am giving you this award, please pop over to my blog to claim;)

Luvs ya take care and talk soon.

Mwah and Hugs Angie xo