Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Whitehouse retreat

So here are a couple more layouts  from the Whitehouse retreat -  the first is actually   from back  in August  because I forgot to bring it home....HAHAHA

Oops - just  noticed a piece of foil ( hmmm maybe chocolate?) under  the orange shirt on the clothesline.....

This second layout is using one of my own kits - I love this photo of my niece and Teleah together - so  cute!!!


It was SO  nice to spend some time with  14  girls who are  all fabulous - funny ,clever , supportive and amazingly  talented.  Donna  had us all place our layouts  up on her long wall- with blutac - and the wall looked unreal!!!!    When I get some pics of it - I'll post them here.  I had to take  all four of my kids and they had a ball-  Thanks  to all the girls  who let me bring them!!!

2 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Lovely layouts and it sounds like you all had such a great time!

donna said...

I need to upload those pics! Just have to fight for laptop time with 2 teenage girls! You are your family are more than welcome to visit us anytime! Miss you
D xxx