Monday, December 5, 2011

Some Daniel love.....

This  kid  can drive you crazy but he is the most  lovable, affectionate, comical  character - just love him to bits.  He is so  easy to scrap too- he is very photogenic and doesnt  make a  carry on for photos  either!!  I think most of my published work - would  be Daniel!!



This  kind of started out as a scraplift of a fabulous layout  from the  amazing Lauren Bell but as usual about the only thing the same is the background paper and some red.....Oh well!!  They boys  duct taped Daniel to a palm across the road and then started pelting him  with  water pistols I think??
Classic photo opportunity!!

I then did this layout using papers from a kit I got at Wicked Princesses - excellent  boy  papers and embellies - That Krissy is so clever!!!!

No comments: