Monday, March 7, 2011

Some layouts from the Uproar retreat

So I have  come  home from an amazing weekend with  some of my favourite women from around Australia - they flew in from Perth, Tasmania, Melbourne and me from a whole 2 suburbs away - LOL.
I maintained my reputation - and stayed up all night the first night with the gorgeous  Belynda and Sarah - chatting , scrapping and  making the most of the time we had together!!!!
I am going to share a couple of the layouts I did but I will do a few at a  time and  some I cant share yet!!
I also have to Thank Ness from Scrap with V who supplied us with a FABULOUS  selection of  fabulous products - I also  got to meet  her and the fabulous Annette - it was  so great to meet them!!
I managed 15 layouts, 1 card, two twinchies and an off the page  box......not bad !!

Here are a couple of them!!

My lovely Mum as a little girl.  We  all made a  gift  box and  then  supplied  little handmade gifts  to include in all the boxes.  From the box we won - we had to use at least 5 items to create a card or layout....this was mine...

Next is this...


This was a kit from the gorgeous Emma  that I have had sitting in my stash for over a year!!

and these beautiful October afternoon papers


and the final one for today -


My gorgeous  cheeky boys - missed them  on the weekend but I love coming home to the kisses and  hugs....

We are  looking at  doing the same thing again later this year so I hope I can  go again - !!!!

Thanks  girls and thanks Dalena for organising such a fabulous weekend!!!

4 comments:

Jo Baker said...

Love the layouts Lisa - all so different in style and each equally beautiful - you talented girl!

Ness said...

all fabulous layouts Lisa, love them all. Love Ness xx

DebiJ said...

Just wonderful LO's Lisa, they all such great style, with 'Guilty' being a fab photo.
So pleased you enjoyed the retreat, & also scrapped so much too!

chrisw said...

gorgeous layouts Lisa,and couldn't believe how quickly you were knocking them out..Loved every minute spent with you,thankyou my gorgeous friendxxxx