Sunday, March 20, 2011

Secret squirrel business

Wow - I cant believe it - I am actually  scrapping!!  Shane has gone away for the night  to visit a mate so its just me and the  squidlets  and  so I am enjoying the relative peace and quiet while they are playing outside!!
I  have been working on the new kits for SCRAP WITH V  so I cant show you yet but it will be released soon -

I also  have a PILE  of ATCs  to work on so am slowly  getting through those ......so I hope I will have some show and tell for you later today!!!  In the meantime here is a  layout I did a  litle while ago and  it actually has ME in it!!!



Using  some gorgeous  funky laces and  doilies I have in my stash!!

13 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love that layout, have a great time with the peace and quiet

Lizzyc said...

gorgeous Lisa! so pretty!! you should scrap yourself more!!

DebiJ said...

Gorgeous you too Lisa!! I love this LO..everything is spot on!! You are just a little girl!!

Jo Baker said...

Beautiful. I'm always in awe of how you mix different mediums in your layouts - love the doilys.

Julene Matthews said...

Looks fantastic Lisa. Enjoy your free time...I know you will:)

lexie said...

Gorgeous Lisa..oxo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff Lees! And awesome piccie of you! :)

Charmane said...

LOVING the doileys gorgeous girl! that pic is stunning of you!!! so gorgeous!!!

so glad you've joined up at chat with charm.... and hope to see you over there a bit more :)

You are next on the blog hop list... and the secret word is:

LADIES

Hope you can join in on the hop :)

Love Charmane

heirloomscrapping said...

This is so beautiful and soft

Kristal said...

Hopping thru on the CWC blog hop.. I love that layout its beautiful and sweet :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hopping through with CWC blog hop! I think your layout is soft and super pretty! Love the blocking too! Have a great weekend! :D

Peg said...

Love the colour combo on this page and the lace and doileys, so, so pretty!
Hopping with cwc :-)

Unknown said...

Love your layout.

I'm hopping for CWC