Friday, January 7, 2011

Kraft it up- January challenge

Man its good to have  found my mojo - December and Christmas have ebeen crayz  busy  with graduations and interstate  visitors - I didnt have any inclination to scrap at all.  Which means that my desk just fills up with clutter and mess making  me even LESS inclined to create anything!!  Ho hum - BUT I started to clean my desk and LO and behold deep underneath the papers and packets and  flowers and paint  - there was my mojo sitting proudly  - just waiting to be picked up and used!!!  LOL
So Ih ave  got to do some DT  stuff that I needed to do and then I even started  a challenge or two - here is mine for Kraft it up ....summer themed and summer in the title



My son Daniel on a bridge overlooking the water - it was almost  summer.....you could  smell it!!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I love this colour combo on the Kraft....looks fantastic. An awesome LO.....love all the embellies and what a great photo! Thanks for joining in at KIU. Glad your mojo wasn't too far from home...when mine goes it usually takes a massive overseas holiday. lol.

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Lisa.. love the layered pp's and embellishments.. Thanks so much for joining in at KIU :)

amanda73 said...

wow, this is awesome, lovin it lisa, just gorgeous

Michelle Winston said...

Great LO Lisa - love the colours !