Monday, January 25, 2010

What have I been doing?

Ive  scrapped up a  storm  this weekend -  kids behaving and  mojo in fine form - so here is  some   of what I have been  creating...















I know - Its  bad - I  have actually  done more than that - I did  three layouts  and some cards   for a DT  commitment  for Mad about  scrappin  and I have  started  the   third layout  for the retreat class I am  teaching in February  so I cant show those. 

Im pretty happy that Im  up to date  with  ATCs  ( for a little while!)  and I have  some   cool  new  kits  to  work  with too  for Scrap n Craft with T - so stay  tuned for that!!!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow your Mojo is buzzing!!

Corrina said...

Good GRIEF!!! Your mojo purple patch puts mine to SHAME!!LOL! Lovely!
Cx

Julie said...

these look great lisa

lyn said...

babe your layout are just beautiful, love the beautiful layout with shaz and chris :D and am so lovin your amore atc, just stunning. take care hun xxx

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW I am loving these LO's babe!!! Love your choice of colours. I am thnking that I might just have to buy myself some glimmermist when I am down there!!! Love the effects!!!
Love those photos of you with your friends!!! But I can say for myself I am the lucky one having you as a friend, you are truly beautiful and I love ya heaps and heaps, see you soon Luv Shaz xoxo

Samantha said...

Wow, you sure have been busy! Your layouts are just gorgeous :)

chrisw said...

Gorgeous Layouts Lisa!When aren't you scrappin up a storm ? LOL

RenaeW said...

gorgeous work Lisa. I love your latest stuff (but then again i love all your work LOL!)

Manon Keir said...

Gorgeous work Lisa!!!!!