Sunday, January 17, 2010

This was our 2009!!

SO  my January  DT   assignment for  enchantedscrapbooking  was to create  a mini  album   featuring   12 pics  from  2009!  I had  SO much  fun creating this - I  did it  in  2  days !!!!  The only  bits  I  added were ink, pen,  ribbon  - so the kit is  really  comprehensive and I have enough  for at least another layout so I am  going to make up some  instructions   for the layout  as well.  All that for only  $17!!!!   BARGAIN ....You get the Maya  Road album ,  all the papers and embellishments and  Basic Grey  lettering and full instructions!!

Here are some   sneak peeks -





So   if you dont  want to  do an album - there is also a  double  layout  from Tiff Sawyer and   single  layouts  to choose from as well.......so check it out!!!

6 comments:

Hetty Hall said...

Thanks so much for the congrats Lisa. Gorgeous mini album and I love the layout in the below post.

Ali said...

Lovely minibook! Looks like a great kit!

Mandy said...

cute as...what a good idea!!!xxx

Sarah Lou said...

Oh that is so cute!!

Christine said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I've been looking through all your projects here - they are absolutely beautiful! I love your shabby/vintage style with all those touches of lace, it's just gorgeous!

Marelize said...

Very cute. Love your work Lisa! Very impressive blog design as well! :)