Thursday, May 19, 2011

May sketch at Scrap with V

Okey  dokey - so the new sketch is up over at Scrap with V.....it took a while  for me to get this one done ....but I perservered  because I love the sketch - I just didnt want to ruin it!!!

Here is the sketch



and here is my  take on it.  I used  one of the photos from Shanes graduation


Im not sure that I could  be any prouder  of this man!!  Have I mentioned that he graduated with Honours, won the university medal and also came  Number  6  out of his class of  close to 150 !!!!

legend huh!!!

Anyway - these stunning papers on this layout are Bo bunny Gabrielle and you can  get them  HERE
So come and join the  sketch fun !!  Ness  has two a month and offers  amazing prizes!!!!

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love this....gorgeous, and i bet youre proud of him

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa!
So I want to get better at making sure I visit my fellow DT sisters from SWV so I am visiting and spending some time on the blogs and just
ADORE
your projects! So creative! So great!
Oh..and your "selfie" page...cracked me up! I LOVE taking photos like that and always laugh because people always offer to take the photo for us and I'm like, no thank you...LOL!
your family photo also made me smile...I wonder how we get anything done!!! (my kids are almost 2, 5 and 6!)

Hugs, Leah

Shuzzie said...

I love your take on the May Sketch - its absolutely beautiful

HarmonySweetpea said...

I am soooo loving this and all your layouts. Gorgeous! Glad you had fun at the WP retreat. Wish I could have come too :-)