Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some layouts I had sitting around!!

Finally some time  to  do some  catchup - desk  cleanup,  ATC  finishing,  found some layouts I had  not put away - so here is some show and tell!!!



and this one was a speed scrap  at the Scrap boutique retreat back in Novemebr - we had so much fun !!!




and my  gorgeous Lachlan - he made us so proud this year with his  academic awards - he has one MONSTER  brain!!!!  LOL




and today I have been  finishing off my Bucket List  ATCS -  to be posted off soon.......




and now Im  going to finish off my Steampunk ATCs  - ready for our january  swap......and then I have some class layouts to do!!!

2 comments:

DebiJ said...

Always gorgeous work Lisa..love your style! Love that bucket list too...bet you do them all! xxx

Em Stafrace said...

ooh look there's moi tee hee! I'm with Debs your Bucket List is awesome, I might have to add soe of yours to mine like write a book if only I could turn a phrase! xox